Sunday 13th August 2023 – Classics over sands new date announced
After 25 years we felt that a wash & brush up would be a good thing. As you can see from our banner above we have re-named the event. As before, modern classics as well as truly historic vehicles are all part of the show, but we think the new name will appeal to a younger audience – essential if the event is to prosper in the future.
We are no longer posting out entry forms.
- follow the link: Please note the entry system is now closed
- fill in the on-line form
- include your e-mail address
- use your debit card to pay the £5 fee to complete your entry
- two e-mails will then be sent to you with:
- an immediate confirmation of your application
- a numbered receipt, which should be received within 7 days
On Arrival at the Show…
- show your receipt to the gate steward
- visit Registration in the Pavilion to get your…
- Class/Number Card for your car windscreen
- Event Brochure
If you are unable to use the internet, please ask a friend to do an entry for you.
As usual cars and motorcycles will have their own display areas. This year all cars will be parked-up in order of arrival rather than by class. This simplifies the field layout and reduces the number of marshals needed. If you want to park next to your friends – all drive in together and you will be parked together irrespective of Class.
Classics over Sands is on Sunday 13th August, please put this date in your Diary NOW!
Classics over Sands is run entirely by volunteers on a not-for-profit basis.
From the Classics over sands team.