Grange classic vehicle show takes place, each year, in the beautiful Edwardian town of Grange over sands. This year the show takes place on Sunday 13th August, on the towns recreational field, overlooking Morecambe Bay, this is a great day out for all the family. On show are 300 cars and bikes all day with stalls and activities for all the family. We aim to raise funds for two charities this year; The PKD (polycystic kidney decease) Charity and St Marys Hospice, Ulverston.
- Classic cars, from the 1920’s to modern day classics of the 1990’s.
- Motorcycles from all eras
- NEW Supercars, such as Porsche, Lotus and Ferrari
- Refreshments and ice cream
- Trade stands and autojumble
- FREE PARKING FOR VISITORS
The show starts at 10am, when the cars start to arrive, by noon we often have over 300 vehicles displayed across the field.
Pay £5 per person (accompanied children under 16 free) and each family group receives a 40 page colour brochure entirely free.
A great day out for all ages!