Grange classic vehicle show takes place, each year, in the beautiful Edwardian town of Grange over sands. On the towns recreational field, overlooking Morecambe Bay, this is a great day out for all the family. On show are 300 cars and bikes all day with stalls and activities for all the family, with the Owl Sanctuary attending with their superb collection of Owls.
- Classic cars, from the 1920’s to modern day classics of the 1990’s.
- Motorcycles from all eras
- NEW Supercars, such as Porsche, Lotus and Ferrari
- Refreshments and ice cream
- Trade stands and autojumble
- FREE PARKING FOR VISITORS
The show starts at 10am, when the cars start to arrive, by noon we often have over 300 vehicles displayed across the field.
Pay £5 per person (accompanied children under 16 free) and each family group receives a 40 page colour brochure entirely free.
Our chosen charity for 2023 i still to be announced.
A great day out for all ages!