Grange classic vehicle show takes place, each year, in the beautiful Edwardian town of Grange over sands. On the towns recreational field, overlooking Morecambe Bay, this is a great day out for all the family. On show are 250 cars and bikes all day with stalls and activities for all the family.
- Classic cars, from the 1920’s to modern day classics of the 1990’s.
- Motorcycles from all eras
- NEW Supercars, such as Porsche, Lotus and Ferrari
- Refreshments and ice cream
- Trade stands and autojumble
The show starts at 10am, when the cars start to arrive, by noon we often have over 300 vehicles displayed across the field.
pay £5 per person (accompanied children under 16 free) and each family group receives a 40 page colour brochure entirely free.
This year our chosen charity for 2022 is, who undertake fantastic work the NHS ferrying blood, platelets and plasma to where it is needed using volunteer riders.
great day out for all ages!